Tutorial on How To Create A Website Using WordPress. Great guide for Beginners. If you have ever wanted to create your own blog site, much like this one, you want this guide. This wp starter guide will have you building your site with ease. Learn all the techniques and tricks. No doubt after following this guide your site will be stunning in no time at all.
You are about to gain a tremendous advantage over most WordPress users when it comes to creating a website. If you are about to embark on the incredible journey of having your own website, you have to go and get this guide.
WordPress was originally designed for news-oriented sites. Because of its ease of use and flexibility, people are now using it to create all kinds of websites.
The problem is, most WordPress sites aren’t really “news sites”. The average user doesn’t know how to effectively use the WordPress Menu function. With static pages to create a website with a logical navigation and optimal content layout.
Not every WordPress site should be organized in a total blog format. Having only categories and posts. WordPress is not just for blogs.
Traditional static website owners shy away from using WordPress because they assume their content can only be organized in reverse chronological order.
Existing WordPress users struggle to make their menus link to the pages they want.
The WP Starter Guide is not only the perfect starter guide for anyone new to WordPress. It will show you how to make the best use of the dynamic and static functionality so your content is organized in the most logical way for your visitors.
If you are intimidated by WordPress, this guide will make learning a breeze!
What Does The Guide Include?
– 125 pages (PDF) of up-to-date information on how to use WordPress to create a website. Great for beginners. (Instant download — requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view)
– Tips on topic/keyword research, SEO (search engine optimization), promotion, plugins, making money, writing content, layout, security and customizing common elements of your blog(header, style sheet, etc.)
– An entire chapter dedicated to layout that will help you make your WordPress site easier to navigate using static pages and potentially improve your site’s search engine optimization
– Instructions for adding/floating social media icons in your header
– Discover how to easily add AdSense ads to your sidebar
– Lots of colorful screenshots for illustration and easy reading
– Help with using the WordPress Menu feature to create drop-down navigation menus in seconds
– Inside tips on what I’ve done with my newest WordPress site to improve the page views per visitor
– FREE lifetime upgrades! WordPress is always being updated, so I will keep the guide up-to-date to reflect major releases and send (email) you a copy.
Who is the WP Starter Guide For?
– People who want to learn how to use WordPress (for hosted sites, not the free WordPress.com version)
– Existing WordPress users struggling with layout, site navigation, and WordPress basics